Wednesday 7 June 2023

Bigger Bugs Pt 3

   This post is a bit out of it's time and that's because for some reason I finished it, then put it in it's storage box and assumed I'd done the photos and post when I hadn't done either.

   It's also another hard to explain model, not in why I bought it, that should be obvious, but why I bought it this early in the collection. Ultimately, I've had my eyes on one since it came out and for GW it's price is weirdly reasonable so it jumped a couple of queues and here we are.


I had a choice between this beast (Tyrannofex) or a transport version which produces Termagaunts as it goes and chose this one as the first, but I think a Tervigon or wo would be fun in the future,


This model is an absolute beast.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Depends how big a game I'd like to play I guess? I'm a touch short of 2000 points but that's fairly quickly fixed on payday.
    Although we have the Leviathan box going on preorder this weekend. . . .

    Then it's just options and other models that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks incredible, great painting! Matt

    ReplyDelete