Monday 19 June 2023

The Custodian Guard

   This is another hard to explain purchase and post. I played a game of the Horus Heresy much earlier this year and really enjoyed myself, while I had planned to organise more games, the year is slipping away from me. Before I knew that, however, I ordered a couple of things to try and make my list a tad more competitive, this is one of those things.

   The issue I faced in my last game was the guy was a Word Bearer army and he just kept sending wave upon wave of big daemons at me which my lowly Ultramarines just could not deal with. In my head a quick Custodes attachment should be able to deal with this threat while my army does its own thing. I just need to organise that rematch now.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Definitely.
    That shield is amazing.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete