Monday 26 June 2023

Deathguard?

   It was only as I was putting the Chaos Possessed and their Rhino away that I remembered I had another unit of chaos marines and a rhino painted that for some reason missed getting their own post. Checking my painting notes, I found it was back in August 2021 that I had bought and painted a unit of Plague Marines and converted a Rhino for no reason other than I think I found some conversion parts for the Rhino and got ideas, but for some reason, I had a blip that month and didn't really post anything.



   The rhino is painted a slightly darker red than my other red chaos marines and then the recesses were washed in Typhus corrosion, which is lovely stuff is you want horrible looking models, so it was perfect for this. The aim of this squad was not full blown plague marine Deathguard but new worshippers of the God Nurgle, so some panels are ok but the rot is setting in.


   I also kept the rest of the marines in a red colour while using proper plague marine models - a mix of a box set and a few individually bought models to add character. There are heavy and special weapons in this squad, but I don't really understand what they are!

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment